Choosing a toothpaste for everyday use, we should try to maximize health benefits and reduce the amount of chemicals that are absorbed into the body through the mouth.
Ingredients you should avoid:
- Triclosan, a common antiseptic additive, can reduce bone density and disrupt the hormonal system.
- Fluoride, when swallowed in large quantities, can cause fluorosis as well as neurological and endocrine dysfunction.
- Parabens, typically used to prolong shelf life, may disrupt hormone function and are associated with higher risk of breast cancer.
- Artificial colors and sweeteners are potentially linked to allergies and different types of cancer.
- Xylitol is a perfect sugar substitute for oral care and it efficiently fights cavity-causing bacteria in the mouth.
- Baking soda is a convenient replacement for fluoride. It neutralizes acid from the food we eat, removes stains and is not too abrasive.
- Herbal and fruit extracts (e.g. chamomile, green tea, papaya) are often included in a toothpaste for their anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties as well as general health benefits.
Infanetim Technology Brown Line is a top-of-the-line natural toothpaste, which ensures effective oral care and reduces the risk of diabetes due to its unique composition. The bean leaf extract and galega herb reduce blood sugar, normalize carbohydrate and fat metabolism. Ginkgo leaf extract increases tissue sensitivity to insulin. Chicory root extract facilitates the elimination of toxins from the body and reduces appetite.
Packed full of herbal extracts, Infanetim Technology Brown Line provides gentle and effective protection for your teeth and vital systems of the body. Infanetim Technology Brown Line is a perfect choice for a those who have an eye for simple and brilliant solutions.